JPSC one of the best companies to work with, offering contracts for many different Microsoft Technologies for experienced consulting professionals. Since our beginnings working with Project and SharePoint Server in 2004, our formula for success has been simple—create a high-impact, supportive culture where immensely talented people are encouraged to be brilliant at what they do. If you consider yourself to be one of the top people in Microsoft Technologies with consulting experience we would love to hear from you.
Why work with JPSC
At JPSC, you will work with organizations from all over the US, alongside with innovated and talented consultants, to solve their toughest challenges. Most consultants work remotely with very little travel while others work in the city or surrounding area and drive into the clients site. Working alongside talented people genuinely committed to helping you learn and succeed. It is a family atmosphere and we enjoy what we do and who we do it with. We will not play games and only offer projects to consultants that are ready to commit and do their best work.
If this sounds like you then contact us today.
Exchange 365 Administrator
- Day-to-day system administration for the environment for multiple clients
- Participating in design, planning, configuration, reporting, deployment and day-to-day operations of M365 platform of messaging infrastructure technologies.
- Implementing new and additional technologies that will improve the infrastructure.
- Assist with the resolution of support issues and actively participating in problem management activities.
- Ability to speak about technical issues to non-technical users
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ability to write technical documents and notetaking skills
- 10+ years of overall IT experience
- 5+ years of MS Exchange Server experience (on-prem and online) including mailbox migrations
- 5+ years of Office 365 administration experience
- 5+ years experience with Microsoft Teams
- Experience managing on-prem Active Directory
- Experience with Azure Active Directory and Azure AD Connect
- Experience with Microsoft Defender for 365
- Experience writing automation scripts with PowerShell
- Microsoft Azure Administrator or other M365 Certification
- Microsoft 365 Messaging Administrators or other M365 Certification
- Other relevant certifications in networking, systems, or security
- Familiar with other non-Microsoft messaging apps